Baylor University (Kappa) - Chapter Information

The Kappa Chapter was founded in April 1856 at Baylor University and ceased in 1862.  They later resumed June 13, 1881 and lasted 5 years before ceasing once more in 1886.  On January 28, 1978 they rechartered.  The chapter was located in Independence, Texas and in Waco, Texas since 1886.
Abstract/Description: The Kappa Chapter was founded in April 1856 at Baylor University and ceased in 1862. They later resumed June 13, 1881 and lasted 5 years before ceasing once more in 1886. On January 28, 1978 they rechartered. The chapter was located in Independence, Texas and in Waco, Texas since 1886.
Subject(s): Kappa; Baylor University
Kappa