1985 New International Headquarters Building

New International Headquarters Building in July 1985. The building was dedicated on May 18, 1985.

Bill Zerman (University of Michigan 1949) with female staff member in his office.
Abstract/Description: New International Headquarters Building in July 1985. The building was dedicated on May 18, 1985.

Bill Zerman (University of Michigan 1949) with female staff member in his office.

Subject(s): Greater Phi Gamma Delta