University of Nebraska Chapter House

University of Nebraska chapter house at time of installation. Chapter occupied the house from 1898 through 1900. Described by founder Ed Harvey (Nebraska 1901) as the Charlie Davis house. As of 2012 the house still stands and operates Billy's Restaurant. Officially the Noble-Dawes House built near the capital in 1887.
Abstract/Description: University of Nebraska chapter house at time of installation. Chapter occupied the house from 1898 through 1900. Described by founder Ed Harvey (Nebraska 1901) as the Charlie Davis house. As of 2012 the house still stands and operates Billy's Restaurant. Officially the Noble-Dawes House built near the capital in 1887.
Subject(s): Lambda Nu
Chapter House
Lambda Nu; University of Nebraska
Date Created: c. 1898